ClubTrek is a rewards program that we have designed to offer savings to our clients. Enrolment in ClubTrek is automatic and you earn rewards after you have traveled with us once. The more you travel, the greater your rewards become. For example, once you have been on three adventures with us, you reach the level of Matterhorn (see below). This means that when booking your next adventure with ElderTreks, you will be eligible to receive a 6% discount off the published tour price of your trip. The chart below outlines our reward categories. Thank you for your loyalty.
|Reward Category||Trips Required||Discount|
Other benefits of ClubTrek membership include:
- Future travel discounts
- Special mailings sent only to ClubTrek members
- Preferred status for waitlisted trips
- Preferred status for new program bookings
ClubTrek rewards apply to published tour price at time of booking. This does NOT include the following or any other costs outside of the published tour price:
- single supplement
- extra arrangements
- international flights
- flights not included in the published retail price of the tour
- services charges
ClubTrek Terms and Conditions
- The ClubTrek Rewards program commenced on January 1st, 2003.
- ClubTrek Rewards for each individual ElderTreks client shall be calculated on the basis of "qualifying trips" taken by that client. The number of qualifying trips shall be determined at the time of booking and shall only include "Eligible ElderTreks Vacation Packages" that were: booked, paid for and concluded, on or after the commencement date; and paid for and traveled on, by the same ElderTreks client.
- A qualifying trip shall not include: trips that are not yet concluded; and trips that are cancelled for any reason.
- "Eligible ElderTreks Vacation Packages" shall only include ElderTreks vacations valued over $1000USD exclusive of applicable fees, levies, charges, service charges, surcharges, and taxes etc.
- "Eligible ElderTreks Vacation Packages" shall only include vacations and extensions operated by Passages Exotic Expeditions Ltd. that are specifically designated as ElderTreks vacations.
- ClubTrek Rewards shall ONLY be applied to the published tour price at the time of booking. The reward shall NOT apply to, single supplement, extra arrangements, international flights, flights not included in the published retail price of the tour, taxes, fees, levies, charges, service charges, surcharges, or any other costs.
- ClubTrek rewards cannot be applied against any other cost or amount owing to ElderTreks.
- ClubTrek rewards shall have no cash value and are strictly limited to this offer. ClubTrek rewards are non-transferable and non-assignable.
- ElderTreks reserves the right, in its sole and exclusive discretion, to limit or waive any term, condition, or part thereof, contained or referred to herein, and shall not be bound, in any manner whatsoever, by any such waiver or limitation. ElderTreks reserves the right to enforce each and every term and condition contained or referred to herein, at any time, despite any representation to the contrary.
- These terms and conditions shall be construed in conjunction with all other applicable terms and conditions including but not limited to the terms and conditions published on our website.
- ElderTreks reserves the right, in its sole and exclusive discretion, to modify, add or eliminate, any term, condition, discount or benefit, contained or referred to herein, at any time, without notice.
- The laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada shall exclusively govern all terms and conditions contained, or referred to herein. Any term or condition that is found to be void or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction may be severed from the remaining terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity or enforceability thereof.
- Any ship or non ElderTreks operated trip ( ie, Heli-hiking, South Pole, Camping with Penguins etc. ) is limited to a 5% ClubTrek discount.