• Visit 4 UNESCO World Heritage sites - colonial Trinidad, Old Havana, Cienfuegos and Vinales Valley
• Visit 2 UNESCO Biosphere Reserve - Sierra del Rosario & Zapata Marshlands
• Escambray Mountains
• Attend the Tropicana Cabaret
• Vintage car tour
• Visits to a maternity home, seniors centre
• Cultural interactions and musical performances
• 13 land days
• Maximum 16 travelers
• Start and finish in Havana
• All meals included
• Activity Level: 2
Discover Cuba - a Caribbean gem, now less forbidden and naturally enticing for all who desire to find a cultural oasis of warm, generous people. Cuba's riches go beyond it's vibrant culture and famous white sand beaches. It offers a rich natural landscape which includes no less than 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites and 2 UNESCO Biosphere Reserves. Be inspired by Cuba's soulful art, musical rhythms and vibrant dance. Reconnect with Havana's heyday of the 1950's with a performance at the Tropicana Cabaret.
Enjoy a walking tour through the streets of old Havana; visit a cigar factory; walk along paths in search of native bird life in the national parks; lay back on white sand beaches; attend the Tropicana Cabaret show; and most importantly, make contact with the Cuban people who are eager to talk to visitors. Our adventure maximizes our interaction with the local people so you can learn first-hand what life in Cuba is really like. Join us as we go in search of the exotic culture of Cuba.
U.S. Travel To Cuba ElderTreks is a Canadian based company and does not hold a license that allows U.S. citizens to legally visit Cuba yet. Therefore, any U.S. citizens that participate in this tour are solely responsible for any possible legal implications thereof.
- Traveling to Cuba - myth, reality and resolution - ITN article
- ElderTreks Cuba FAQ for Travelers from the United States
- NY Times: Restrictions on Travel to Cuba Are Eased
- Cuba Holds Allure As U.S. Tourist Destination
- Gordon Kilgore writes about his decision to travel with ElderTreks to Cuba in January 2010