Note that this is not a stand-alone tour offered by ElderTreks. Extensions are optional additions that we offer to extend some of our already great adventures.
• Jungle walks
• Nocturnal wildlife spotlighting and bird watching
• Suspension bridge walk
• Search for red leaf monkeys, hornbills, mousedeer, orangutans and gibbons
• See ancient tribal burial sites
• 4 land days
• Start and finish in Kota Kinabalu
• Includes 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
• Includes 2 domestic flights
• Activity Level: 2
Danum Valley Conservation Area is Sabah's largest protected lowland forest. The region is home to Sumatran rhinoceros, elephants, clouded leopards, orangutans and more. Activities include hikes, birdwatching, slide shows and nocturnal wildlife.
Stay at the Borneo Rainforest Lodge in comfortable cabins with private bathrooms.
Moderately easy. Individual walks up to 2 hours in length.
Arrive at the Rainforest Lodge, Night Spotlighting
Birdwalk, Rock Pools,Canopy Walkway
Jungle Trekking, Night Walk
Morning Walk, Departure To Lahad Datu Airport