• Visit the ancient sites of Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur
• Enjoy your elephants safari in Chitwan searching for rhinos, tigers and other wildlife
• Enjoy spectacular Himalayan views on your Everest Flight
• Visit Lumbini, birthplace of Buddha
• Explore the sites of Pokhara
• Hike in the Annapurna Range
• 18 land days
• Maximum 16 travelers
• Start and Finish in Kathmandu
• All meas included
• Includes 2 internal flights
• Activity Level: 2/3
Everest, Cho Oyu, Makalu, Annapurna, Lhotse - these names have captured the imagination of adventurers for over a century. Nepal may be known for having the planet's highest peaks but it also is graced with beautiful terraced hillsides, raging rivers, and vibrant green lowland jungles. These extraordinary natural features are complemented by the gracious welcome of the people of this Himalayan kingdom.
Our adventure highlights the cultural and natural features of Nepal. Marvel at Durbar Square with its 1000-year old wooden buildings and take in the burning ghats at Pashupatinath. Explore Kathmandu's smaller, more intimate sister city, Patan, and walk through the ancient streets of the restored capital of Bhaktapur. Visit Lumbini, the birthplace of Buddha and enjoy a relaxing yet exciting day of rafting on the Seti River.
On our mountain flight, fly next to the majestic Himalayas, and enjoy a breathtaking view of Mount Everest at over 29,000 feet. In Royal Chitwan National Park, go on safari by day and relax by night in the comfort of our charming jungle lodge. In Pokhara, view the famed Fishtail Peak, Machapuchare and enjoy moderate hikes surrounded by surreal and magical scenery.