• Explore the Antarctic Peninsula, the northernmost tip of the world's 7th continent, by ship, Zodiac and foot
• Learn about Antarctica's unique geology, history and wildlife with our expert team of on-board lecturers
• See South Georgia's incredible wildlife, including 30 breeding bird species and four penguin species
• Follow in the footsteps of Sir Ernest Shackleton's perilous voyages to South Georgia and pause for a moment at his gravesite
• Wander the quaint British town of Stanley in the Falkland Islands
• Immerse yourself in the icy realm of the Antarctic, with an optional kayaking excursion
• 20 days
• Start and finish in Ushuaia or Buenos Aires, Argentina
• All meals on board included
• Pre-cruise hotel on a shared basis with breakfast
• Activity Level: 1
This is a truly epic adventure through the remote Falkland Islands, the wildlife paradise of South Georgia and the extraordinary landscape of the Antarctic Peninsula. You'll enjoy unforgettable encounters with untamed wildlife in a vast, dramatic and spectacular setting; you'll take a step back in time at historically significant sites; and you'll be mesmerized by the rich diversity and contrasts that make these regions so captivating and unique.
Watch a wild, isolated and extreme world come to life as scores of penguins dive for food, herds of elephant seals bathe in the sun, and pods of orcas pass you by. You'll be transported to your own wildlife documentary, staged in a magnificent setting of mountains, sea and ice.