• 6 days with flights or 7 days with flight + rail
• All meals in Churchill
• Maximum 22 passengers
• One year membership to Polar Bears International
• Well-rounded experience on Tundra Buggy® and activities such as dog sledding, museum visits, cultural programs and a slide show of the seasons in Churchill
• Visit the premier location in the world for getting up close and personal to Polar Bears.
• Visit the premier location in the world for getting up close and personal to Polar Bears
• Activity Level: 1
Our Polar Bear adventure starts and finishes in Winnipeg, Manitoba and includes return airfare to Churchill, a northern community with lots of character. Our hotel-based adventures offer a well rounded program combining polar bear viewing with activities in and around the community of Churchill. This program is designed for those who wish to learn about the history and culture of Churchill and region, as well as experience incredible polar bears.
On days that have a Tundra Buggy Adventure scheduled, participants will be transferred from town to the Tundra Buggy Launch where they will board a Buggy and begin their search for wildlife. The Buggy meanders over a system of established trails, stopping at leisure to enjoy the scenery, search for wildlife, and take photos. When daylight begins to fade, we'll head back to Launch and be transferred back to town and our hotels.
2 nights in Winnipeg, 3 nights in Churchill Lodge. For VIA Rail departures, 1 night in Winnipeg, 2 nights on train and 3 nights in Churchill Lodge.
Comfortable hotels and lodges throughout. Train ride departures includes sleeper cabins.
Arrive and overnight in Winnipeg, Manitoba
Early morning flight to Churchill, Town Tour and Eskimo Museum
Days 3 - 4:
Tundra Buggy Adventures
Dog Sledding, Parks Canada Interpretive Centre Visit, to Winnipeg