• Safaris in Maasai Mara, Lake Naivasha, Lake Manyara, Serengeti (UNESCO), Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater (UNESCO)
• Search for elephants, lions, rhinos, hippos, giraffes, buffaloes, zebras, gazelles, wildebeest and other wildlife
• Visit Maasai and Nomadic Bushman
• See Mt. Kilimanjaro (weather permitting)
• Optional Serengeti Balloon Ride
• See Olduvai Gorge
• Zanzibar, the spice island
• 20 land days
• Maximum 16 travelers
• Start in Nairobi, finish in Stone Town
• All meals included
• Includes 1 internal flight
• Activity Level: 2
The great parks of east Africa - the Serengeti, Maasai Mara, Tarangire and the Ngorongoro Crater, offer a unique and overwhelming wildlife safari experience that is simply unequaled. The Maasai Mara and Serengeti are arguably the most famous game parks in the world and home to the greatest wildlife migration on earth. Millions of wildebeest, zebras and gazelles cross crocodile-infested rivers and are hunted by lions, leopards and cheetahs in a spectacle of survival to reach greener pastures. Our views of Ngorongoro Crater will simply be unforgettable. The crater is home to over 20,000 large animals including some of Tanzania's last remaining black rhinos. Tarangire's open savannah with it's primeval baobab trees is filled with roaming herds of elephants and an impressive array of predators.
Enjoy tribal encounters with the Maasai and the nomadic bushman, which are truly unforgettable experiences. Our safari concludes in historic Stone Town, Zanzibar.
has guaranteed departures
Comfortable hotel/lodges with private bathrooms. Features 5 or more nights in semi-permanent tented camps.
Some rough/dusty roads and long drives.
Arrive in Nairobi, Kenya
Giraffe Center/Karen Blixen Museum, to Sweetwater Reserve
Sweetwaters and Chimpanzee Sanctuary
To Maasai Mara National Park
Masai Mara National Park
To the Serengeti, Tanzania
Days 8 - 9:
Widlife Viewing in the Serengeti
Ngorongoro Crater and Olduvai Gorge
Lake Eyasi Bushman Experience
Mto Wa Mbu Village Visit
Safari in Tarangire National Park
To Arusha, fly to Zanzibar
Explore Historic & Cultural Zanzibar
Sights and Sounds of Stone Town, Dhow Sunset Sailing