• Marvel at the Ilulissat icefield, where 90% of the North Atlantic’s icebergs are born
• Thousands of birds on the cliffs of Prince Leopold Island
• Visit the largest uninhabited island on earth during our stop at Devon Island
• Cross the Arctic circle while sailing in the shadow of the longest fjord in Greenland
• Enjoy the town of Pond Inlet, with breathtaking peaks of Bylot Island and the hospitality of the townspeople
• Visit the historic graves of the ill-fated Franklin Expedition
• 11 days
• Start in Kangerlussuaq, Greenland, finish in Resolute
• All meals on board included
• Travel aboard the Sea Adventurer
• Activity Level: 1
Midnight sun, marvelous creatures, and endless landscapes are part of the lure of the North.
And then there are the people: for millennia, Arctic dwellers have learned to thrive in this environment.
European explorers navigated the icy waters seeking whales, gold, a route to the Orient and a new home.
Our classic Arctic expedition explores the North’s unique cultural, historical and natural legacy.