• Travel the route that has enchanted explorers for centuries
• Enjoy visits to vibrant Inuit communities
• Find and photograph the wild creatures of the Arctic wilderness—excellent opportunities to encounter whales and polar bears
• Visit the historic graves of the ill-fated Franklin Expedition
• Land at the largest uninhabited island on Earth during our stop at Devon Island
• Cruise the Ilulissat Icefjord, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to the world’s fastest-moving glacier
• See the northern lights in all their majesty
• 17 Days
• Start in Kugluktuk (Coppermine), finish in Kangerlussuaq
• All meals on board included
• Travel aboard the Ocean Endeavour
• Activity Level: 1
The Northwest Passage remains one of the world’s last true frontiers, and this expedition takes you to its heart. Visit remote northern communities and seek out Arctic wildlife in their stunning natural habitats; witness glaciers calving and icebergs towering in deep fjords. We will spend our time above the Arctic circle in true expedition style, searching for the aurora borealis and magnificent sea ice as we sail the paths of history.
The crown jewel of Arctic expedition travel is closer than ever before.
This is not an ElderTreks operated tour. As such, participants on this tour are not exclusive ElderTreks clients and it may not adhere to ElderTreks' maximum size restrictions of our tours.