• Cross the Drake Passage
• Explore Deception Island
• Whale watching
• Watch for gentoo, Adelie and chinstrap penguins; elephant, fur, Weddell, crabeater and leopard seals and many seabirds
• 11 or 12 days at sea (11-day departures spend one day less at the Antarctic Peninsula)
• Start and finish in Ushuaia, Argentina or Buenos Aires, Argentina
• All meals on board included
• Pre-cruise hotel on a shared basis with breakfast included
• Activity Level: 1
Antarctica has been inspiring explorers for centuries. And this expedition offers you the chance to discover why, with an unforgettable journey through the spectacular wilderness of the South Shetland Islands and Antarctic Peninsula. You'll encounter a world where nature creates the rules, her unpredictable temperament making each trip unique, exciting and personal.
Imagine cruising in a Zodiac through crackling sea ice like shattered glass, witnessing penguins building their nests, or navigating through a maze of icebergs, each one uniquely shaped by its journey through the sea. You'll enjoy iconic Antarctic highlights, exhilarating adventures and be rewarded with memories to last a lifetime.
FROM: $6895 USD
Travel aboard our adventure ships, the M/S Clipper/Sea Adventurer, Ocean Diamond or Sea Spirit.
Seas can be rough when crossing the Drake Passage.
Ushuaia, Embarkation Day
Days 3 - 4:
Crossing the Drake Passage
Days 5 - 9:
South Shetland Islands and Antarctic Peninsula
Days 10 - 11:
Drake Passage to Ushuaia
Disembarkation in Ushuaia