• Visit the premier location in the world for getting up close and personal to polar bears
• Well-rounded experience on Tundra Buggy® and activities such as dog sledding, museum visits, cultural programs and a slide show of the seasons in Churchill
• One year membership to Polar Bears International
• 6 days with charter flights
• Includes all meals in Churchill
• Maximum 22 passengers
• Activity Level: 1
Our Polar Bear adventure starts and finishes in Winnipeg, Manitoba and includes return airfare to Churchill, a northern community with lots of character. Our hotel-based adventures offer a well rounded program combining polar bear viewing with activities in and around the community of Churchill. This program is designed for those who wish to learn about the history and culture of Churchill and region, as well as experience incredible polar bears.
On days that have a Tundra Buggy Adventure scheduled, participants will be transferred from town to the Tundra Buggy Launch where they will board a Buggy and begin their search for wildlife. The Buggy meanders over a system of established trails, stopping at leisure to enjoy the scenery, search for wildlife, and take photos. When daylight begins to fade, we'll head back to the Launch and be transferred back to our hotel in town.
This is not an ElderTreks operated tour. As such, participants on this tour are not exclusive ElderTreks clients and it may not adhere to ElderTreks' maximum size restrictions of our tours.