• Experience the fastest, most direct way to Antarctica
• Fly over the Drake Passage
• Marvel at all the Antarctic Peninsula highlights
• Enjoy on-board lectures and educational presentations from polar specialists
• Whale watching
• Watch for Gentoo, Adélie and Chinstrap penguins, fur, elephant, Weddell, crabeater and leopard seals, wandering albatrosses and other seabirds
• 7 Days
• All meals on board included
• Start and finish in Santiago with included flights to/from Punta Arenas
• Activity Level: 1
You’re ready to explore King George Island and the Antarctic Peninsula—and no Drake Passage crossings are required! With a spectacular aerial view, included charter flights between Punta Arenas and Antarctica have you experiencing the majesty of the 7th continent before transferring you to your ship in no time.
Keep your camera ready as you cruise in a Zodiac in search of whales, seabirds and astounding icebergs. Beaches dotted with leopard seals and penguins give way to icy plateaus, with snow- capped mountain peaks looming behind. You’ll find yourself thankful for the near-constant sunlight by which you can continue to take it all in.