• Voyage the length of Sondre Stromfjord
• Seek polar bears, walrus, seabirds, and other Arctic wildlife in pristine natural environments
• Experience the majesty of the Northern Lights
• See the Franklin Expedition graves at Beechey Island
• Watch for marine mammals and wildlife in Tallurutiup Imanga (Lancaster Sound) Marine Protected Area
• Visit Aujuittuq (Grise Fiord), Canada’s northernmost community
• Seek your ‘furthest north’ in Smith Sound
• Zodiac cruise among icebergs at Ilulissat Icefjord, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• 17 Days
• Start in Kugluktuk (Coppermine), Canada and finish in Kangerlussuaq, Greenland
• All meals on board included
• Travel aboard the Ocean Endeavour
• Activity Level: 1
The Northwest Passage is one of the world’s greatest voyages. Our fleet of Zodiacs guarantees excitement with every excursion.
The Arctic is calling. Pristine fjords. Looming glaciers. Jagged icebergs. Grand vistas, historic sites, graves, and abandoned outposts. Marine mammals, bears and birds… wonders await. You will find a warm welcome in Nunavut’s communities, and Greenland offers geology, geography, and culture with a European flair.
Every day is a new adventure when sailing the Northwest Passage; hiking, photography, birding.
Exploring archaeology and spotting bears. Visiting villages perched on mighty mountains. Learning with our experts. Meeting the people who call the Arctic home. And sailing the passage at the top of the world!
This is not an ElderTreks operated tour. As such, participants on this tour are not exclusive ElderTreks clients and it may not adhere to ElderTreks' maximum size restrictions of our tours.