• Enjoy and active, offbeat adventure to Wales, England and Scotland
• Visit famous castles and a Welsh language school
• Visit Snowdonia National Park, castles and Welsh culture
• Explore Yorkshire Dales and Lake District National Parks in England
• Hike the scenic hills and explore the sites of Edinburgh
• 14 days
• Maximum 16 travelers
• Start in Manchester, England and finish in Edinburgh, Scotland
• All meals included
• Activity Level: 3/4
This incredible 14 day journey has been designed to offer the history, heritage, landscapes and cultures of the British Isles. By spending a few days in three different countries, we will understand the distinct characteristics of each nation, while enjoying the outdoor-themed highlights along the way.
In Wales, we will learn about Welsh language at a school located in a former quarrying village. We'll explore, Cwm Idwal walk, a circular trail that explores the beautiful ice-sculpted bowl-shaped hollow filled with the crystal clear waters of Llyn Idwal, and follow the historic Pyg and miners route.
In the English Lake District, enjoy a guided tour of the William Wordsworth Centre, and enjoy stunning scenery and board a steamship for a relaxing circular of the lake. Enjoy cream tea, a local market and a creamery to see its famous cheese being made.
The Scottish Highlands offers wildlife, tasty treats and a hike to the summit of Ben Vrackie, where the 360 degree views over Pitlochry and the countryside are simply stunning. We end our trip in Edinburgh with a walking tour and a bit of storytelling.