• Enjoy and active, offbeat adventure to Ireland, Wales, England and Scotland
• Enjoy Dublin and the surrounding Irish countryside
• Visit Snowdonia National Park, castles and Welsh culture
• Explore Yorkshire Dales and Lake District National Parks in England
• Hike the scenic hills and explore the sites of Edinburgh
• 14 days
• Maximum 16 travelers
• Start in Dublin, Ireland and finish in Edinburgh, Scotland
• All meals included
• Activity Level: 3/4
This incredible 14 day journey has been designed to offer the history, heritage, landscapes and cultures of the British Isles. By spending a few days in four different countries, we will understand the distinct characteristics of each nation, while enjoying the outdoor-themed highlights along the way.
In Ireland, we have the opportunity to explore Dublin by foot visiting the Book of Kells, enjoying a pint of Guinness, as well as experiencing the impressive beauty of Powerscourt House & Glendalough. A ferry takes us to Wales where we will enjoy more fantastic hikes, medieval castles and learn about Welsh history and their language.
In the English Lake District, enjoy a traditional cream tea, a local market, and a creamery where we watch their famous cheese being made. A steamship takes us to the starting point of one of our scenic hikes. The Scottish Highlands offers wildlife, tasty treats and a hike to the summit of Ben Vrackie, where the 360 degree views over Pitlochry and the countryside are simply stunning. We end our trip in Edinburgh with a walking tour and a bit of story telling.